Visit the detailed program for session information.
Thursday, April 25, 2019 – Meetup + Dinner
Dr. John Archer Library, Centre for Teaching & Learning, LY610, University of Regina [map]
- 1PM-4PM Facilitated discussion focused on institutional repositories, and any other scholarly communications topics attendees would like to discuss.
*Will include a remote visit from Lindsey MacCallum (MSVU) & Geoff Harder (University of Alberta) 1:15PM – 2PM to provide an update on the CARL Open Repository Working Group’s recent activities.
- In the evening, join us at 5:30PM for dinner at The Copper Kettle (1953 Scarth Street, downtown Regina). Note: Dinner costs are not covered by COPPUL.
Friday, April 26, 2019– Training Day
Dr. John Archer Library, Regina Room, LY 107.32, University of Regina [map]
- 8:15AM – 9:00AM Registration.
- 9:00AM – 4PM Workshops, discussions, presentations, & more.
Getting to Regina
Most major airlines fly to Regina, including Air Canada and WestJet.
*If flying with WestJet, make sure to use coupon code 1Z8D0FT for 5% off Econo fares and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares into and out of Regina between April 18 – May 3, 2019.
- Taxis are recommended for direct transport between the airport, university, and downtown Regina. Options include Capital Cabs (authorized service available at the airport), Co-Op and Regina Cabs.
- Regina Transit provides bus service to the University of Regina from both the airport and downtown Regina.
- If driving, parking rates can be found on the University of Regina website, as well as where visitor parking is located (see: campus map).
To locate meeting rooms, please refer to the campus map. On Thursday, April 25 we will be in the Dr. John Archer Library, Centre for Teaching & Learning, LY610. On Friday, April 26 we will be in the library’s Regina Room, LY 107.32.
Downtown Regina hotel options include:
* Make sure to check out CAUBO for possible deals and discounts.